This refreshing smoothie is the perfect breakfast or mid-afternoon pick-me-up. It is packed with flavor and made with Greek yogurt for an extra creamy consistency.
Using frozen fruit makes this tropical frozen drink quick and convenient when you’re on the go.
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES
- ½ cup iO frozen raspberries
- ½ cup iO frozen mango
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup iO lowfat milk (additional as needed for a thinner consistency)
- 1 Tbsp iO chia seeds
- iO agave to taste
- Add all ingredients with the exception of the agave syrup to the blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- If your smoothie is too think, add a little more milk, a Tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Blend in agave syrup until desired sweetness.
- Pour into a large glass. Garnish with additional berries and serve immediately.
- For a dairy free version, substitute the Greek yogurt and milk with your favorite non-dairy yogurt and milk.