Some of the most satisfying meals are the easiest!
This light and fresh Thai inspired shrimp noodle bowl requires just a few ingredients and is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Inspired Organics organic dressing adds a ton of flavor as a quick marinade and finishing touch. Enjoy!
PREP TIME: 30-45 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 40-55 MINUTES
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 cup iO Thai Coconut Sesame Dressing
- 8 oz. rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tsp iO extra virgin olive oil
- 1 English cucumber, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Combine shrimp and dressing in a sealable bag or container, making sure the marinade covers the shrimp completely. Marinate the shrimp for 30-45 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove pot from heat and add rice vermicelli noodles. Let noodles sit according to package instructions. Drain and set noodles aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Drain shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Add shrimp to pan and sauté until shrimp is opaque & pink (typically 2 minutes on each side). Be careful not to overcook the shrimp. Remove shrimp from heat.
- Build your bowl by adding noodles and top with shrimp, cucumber, scallions, and peanuts.
- Serve with additional Thai Coconut Sesame dressing to taste.
- If you’re not a seafood fan, swap the shrimp for chicken or tofu.
- Substitute peanuts for roasted, salted cashews or toasted sesame seeds.
- Add red pepper flakes for a little heat.
- Squeeze a slice of fresh lime juice over your completed dish for an additional layer of refreshing flavor.