It seems as though you can make almost anything in a sheet pan these days – which makes perfect sense. Easy serving, easy cleaning… we love it!
These loaded sheet pan nachos are the perfect people-pleaser for any event. You could even mix things up and serve a variety of quarter or half-sheet pans each with different toppings!
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
- 1 tablespoon iO organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1.25 oz.) packet of your favorite taco seasoning
- 12 oz. iO organic tortilla chips (salted or unsalted)
- 1 (13.4 oz.) box iO organic low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup iO organic sweet corn, frozen
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced (remove the seeds if you would prefer less heat)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. You could also line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and garlic, and cook until turkey has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning per packet instructions. Drain any excess fat.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground turkey mixture, black beans, corn and cheeses.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with tomato, onion, jalapeno, sour cream and cilantro.
*Ground beef, chicken or pork can be substituted. Shredded chicken or shredded pork can also be used.