Veggie Mac & Cheese Cups
What kid doesn't love mac & cheese?!?! Veggies...probably not so much! BUT, with our veggie mac & cheese cups, we combine the two and we're sure getting your kiddos to eat their veggies will be just bit easier!
- 12 Cup muffin pan
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Small mixing bowl
- Mixing spoons
- Medium saucepan
- Large bowl
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box iO organic mac & cheese deluxe cheddar shells
- 1 iO organic large cage-free brown egg
- ½ cup Shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup iO organic frozen broccoli cuts
- ⅓ cup iO organic frozen peas and carrots
- Preheat oven to 400°; spray 12-cup standard muffin pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare mac & cheese as label directs; transfer to large bowl and cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg, cheddar cheese and salt; fold in broccoli and peas and carrots. Divide mac & cheese mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture and bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese melts. Makes 12 cups.
- iO organic white cheddar or cheddar elbow mac & cheese can also be used in this recipe.
- Want to switch up the veggies? Check out all of our iO organic frozen vegetables to make a variety of options.
Serving: 2cupsCalories: 240kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 12gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 651mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!