A twist on a classic with layers of coffee-amaretto soaked ladyfingers, and a decadent raspberry, vanilla mascarpone filling. This dessert should be shared...but we won't judge!
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup(s)
- 8" square baking dish
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Coffee maker
- Coffee filters
- Wide, shallow dish
- Cutting knife
- 1½ Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1½ cups Heavy cream
- 1 8 oz. pkg Mascarpone cheese softened
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup iO organic breakfast blend coffee brewed & cooled
- ⅓ cup Almond flavored liqueur (amaretto)
- 3 Tbsp iO organic raspberry seedless fruit spread
- 18 Ladyfingers
- 2 cups iO organic frozen red raspberries
- ½ cup iO organic raw almonds coarsely chopped
- Into 8" square baking dish, sift ½ tablespoon cocoa powder to evenly coat dish. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream and sugar 2 minutes or until soft peaks form. Add cheese and vanilla extract; beat 1 minute or until incorporated. Makes about 4 cups.
- In wide, shallow dish, whisk coffee, liqueur and fruit spread. Dip 9 ladyfingers, 1 at a time, in coffee mixture; place in single layer in prepared 8" square dish, cutting to fit if necessary. Top with ¾ cup raspberries and spread with 2 cups cream mixture; sift ½ tablespoon cocoa powder over cream mixture. Repeat layers, drizzling ladyfingers with any remaining coffee mixture; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
- In large skillet, toast almonds over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- Sprinkle tiramisu with almonds and remaining ½ cup raspberries; cut into 12 pieces.
Looking for a bolder coffee flavor? Try one an iO medium or dark roast flavor in both ground coffee & K-Cups.
Serving: 1pieceCalories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 5gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 43mgFiber: 4gSugar: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!