Baked Ravioli Bites Lunchbox
The kids will love this one! But, if we're being honest, being a kid is not a requirement to enjoy this baked ravioli bites lunchbox!
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Wide shallow dishes
- Cutting Board
- 3 iO organic jumbo cage-free brown eggs
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 8 oz. pkg iO organic spinach & four cheese ravioli
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Food storage containers with lids 4-compartment
- 1 cup iO organic frozen green beans thawed
- 1 cup iO frozen sliced carrots thawed
- 1 cup iO organic tomato & basil pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Whisk eggs in wide, shallow dish; stir breadcrumbs, cheese and seasoning in separate wide, shallow dish. Dip ravioli in eggs, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat; place on prepared pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake ravioli 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Makes about 24 ravioli.
- Fill containers by dividing apple into 1 compartment, beans and carrots into 1 compartment, pasta sauce into 1 compartment and ravioli into remaining compartment; cover with lids and refrigerate up to 4 days.
Not a fan of spinach ravioli? We have you covered with four other varieties of ravioli or even tortelloni.
Serving: 1boxCalories: 473kcalCarbohydrates: 61gProtein: 20gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 726mgFiber: 5gSugar: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!