Broiled Chicken and Butternut Squash Ravioli Casserole
This broiled chicken and butternut squash ravioli casserole is a great convenient alternative to making a time consuming lasagna.
- 8½"x11" baking dish
- Small mixing bowl
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Cutting Board
- Medium saucepans
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp Fresh parsley chopped, plus additional for optional garnish
- 2 Tbsp iO organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 8 oz. pkg iO organic butternut squash ravioli
- 1 8 oz. pkg Cream cheese cut into 8 pieces
- ¾ cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken shredded
- Place oven rack 4 to 5 inches from broiler; preheat broiler to high. In small bowl, stir ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, parsley and oil. Makes about 1 cup.
- Prepare ravioli as label directs; drain.
- In medium saucepan, heat cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper over medium heat 4 minutes or until cream cheese melts, whisking frequently. Whisk in remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; cook 1 minute or until cheeses melt, whisking frequently. Makes about 1¾ cups.
- In 8½" x 11" baking dish, spread half the ravioli; top with with 1 cup chicken and ¾ cup cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, 1 cup chicken and 1 cup cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Broil casserole 3 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly; serve garnished with parsley, if desired. Makes about 6 cups.
Serving: 1cupCalories: 543kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 25gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 850mgFiber: 4gSugar: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!