Brown & Wild Rice Stuffed Poblano Peppers
These vegetarian stuffed sweet poblano peppers are filled to the rim with flavor using Inspired Organics brown & wild rice blend and black bean & corn salsa. They make the perfect hearty side dish or complete meal.
- 8x11.5" baking dish
- Large knife
- Medium saucepan
- Mixing spoon
- Serving dish
- Measuring Cup
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cuo iO organic brown & wild rice
- 1 cup Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- 4 medium poblano peppers cut lengthwise in half, seeds & membranes removed
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese halved
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- ¼ cup Sliced black olives
- Fresh cilantro chopped for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°; spray 8x11.5" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare rice as label directs; stir in salsa. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- Fill peppers with rice mixture and place in single layer in prepared dish; bake 25 minutes or until tender-crisp. Top peppers with cheese; bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve peppers topped with sour cream and olives garnished with salsa and cilantro, if desired.
Serving: 2halvesCalories: 352kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 10gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 532mgFiber: 5gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!