Cauliflower Garbanzo Nachos
These are not your average nachos and that’s what so great about them! This healthier take is loaded with veggies, cheese, and flavor. These make a fun appetizer or simple dinner that we think everyone will love! Top with sour cream or one of our delicious organic salsas.
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
- Cutting Board
- Large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- 1 14 oz. can iO organic garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 1.5 oz. pkg Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Fresh riced cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp iO organic extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ 11 oz. bag iO organic white corn tortilla chips unsalted
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 1 Avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup Sour cream (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. In large bowl, stir beans, seasoning, cauliflower and oil. Makes 2 ½ cups.
- Spread tortilla chips on prepared pan; layer with 1 cup cheese, bean mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve nachos topped with avocado, tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro. Makes about 8 cups.
- Substitute iO organic salted white corn tortilla chips.
- Pepper Jack cheese not your favorite? Colby Jack or cheddar Jack are perfect swaps.
Serving: 2cupsCalories: 691kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 22gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 955mgFiber: 11gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!