Frozen Fruit Smoothie Bars
These easy fruit smoothie bars have only 5 ingredients and they are DELICIOUS! Try this frozen treat as a snack, dessert, even breakfast or any time you need something quick and healthy.
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 medium Fresh peach halved, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup iO organic frozen berry blend
- ½ cup iO organic pulp free orange juice
- ¼ cup Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp iO organic wildflower honey
- In a blender, purée peach, berry blend, orange juice, yogurt and honey on high until smooth. Makes about 2½ cups.
- Divide peach mixture into 6 (3-ounce) ice pop molds; insert sticks into molds and freeze at least 5 hours or up to overnight. Run molds under warm water for 10 seconds to release fruit bars. Makes 6 fruit bars.
Get creative with flavors using any of our organic frozen fruit varieties. For a dairy free version, substitute the Greek yogurt with your favorite non-dairy yogurt.
Serving: 1barCalories: 56kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 2gSodium: 4mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!