Grilled Honeyed Peaches with Mascarpone
Fire up the grill for dessert!Grilled peaches are delicious on their own, but adding a sweet honey-cinnamon drizzle and creamy mascarpone cheese puts this over the top!
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Large skillet
- Cutting Board
- Basting brush
- Small mixing bowl
- 2 Tbsp iO organic raw pumpkin seeds
- 4 medium Peaches halved and pitted
- 2 Tbsp iO organic refined coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp iO organic wildflower honey
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme chopped
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In large skillet, toast pumpkin seeds over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave. Brush both sides of peaches with oil; place peaches, cut side down, on hot grill rack. Cover and cook 6 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning once.
- In small bowl, whisk honey and cinnamon; drizzle or brush over warm peaches.
- Serve peaches topped with mascarpone and sprinkled with thyme and pumpkin seeds.
Serving: 1peachCalories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 4gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 11mgFiber: 2gSugar: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!