Grilled Pineapple-Chicken Quesadillas
When the weather heats up, the last thing you want is to heat up the kitchen! Enjoy these grilled pineapple chicken quesadillas on a nice summer day (or night)!
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting Board
- 8 8" Whole wheat tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1½ cups Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1⅓ cups Skinless rotisserie chicken breast meat shredded
- ½ cup iO organic frozen tri-color pepper strips thawed
- ½ cup iO organic frozen pineapple chunks thawed
- ¼ cup iO organic frozen diced onion thawed
- ⅓ cup Mild salsa
- ½ cup Sour cream
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Spray 1 side of tortillas with cooking spray. Place 4 tortillas, sprayed side down, on work surface; top with jalapeño, cheese, chicken, pepper strips, pineapple, onions and remaining 4 tortillas, sprayed side up.
- Place quesadillas on hot grill rack; cover and cook 5 minutes or until heated through, cheese melts and grill marks appear, turning once.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges; serve with salsa and sour cream.
Serving: 1gCalories: 536kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 33gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 1219mgFiber: 7gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!