Grilled Veggie Pizza
Fire up the grill and cool off the kitchen! This grilled veggie pizza is a great way to enjoy your favorite vegetables from your local farmer's market, your own garden or even your freezer (we're all about convenience)! This pizza is delicious, versatile and super easy to make!
- Cutting knife
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Rolling Pin
- Pizza Cutter
- Yellow cornmeal for sprinkling
- 1 cup Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups Self-rising flour plus additional for dusting
- 2 Tbsp iO organic extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup iO organic marinara pasta sauce
- 1 cup Shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ Small zucchini chopped
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup iO organic frozen tri-color pepper strips
- ⅓ cup iO organic frozen sweet corn thawed
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-low heat; sprinkle underside of rimmed baking pan with cornmeal.
- In large bowl, add yogurt; gradually stir in flour until dough comes together. On lightly floured work surface, knead dough 1 minute or until smooth and elastic; let stand 5 minutes.
- Roll dough into 10" circle; carefully transfer to prepared pan and brush both sides with oil. Carefully slide dough onto hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Leaving1/2" border, spread crust with sauce; top with cheese, zucchini, tomatoes, pepper strips and corn. Cover and cook 7 minutes or until cheese melts and edges are golden brown; cut into 8 slices.
- Veggie topping options are limitless! Summer squash, mushrooms, eggplant, spinach, fresh onion and so much more would be DELICIOUS!!
- Add freshly grated Parmesan for a salty bite.
Serving: 2slicesCalories: 427kcalCarbohydrates: 56gProtein: 20gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 1010mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!