Halloween "Eyeball" Pasta
This isn't a trick! Spend less time in the kitchen and more time trick-or-treating with this simple and festive "eyeball" pasta! Made in under 30 minutes with only 4 ingredients, your little ghosts and goblins will gobble it up!
- Large pot
- Slotted spoon
- Large skillet
- Serving dish
- ½ box iO organic fusilli pasta
- 1 jar iO organic classic marinara pasta sauce
- 1 8 oz. container fresh ciliegine mozzarella
- 1½ Tbsp sliced black olives drained
- Prepare fusilli per box directions; drain and return to pot
- In a large skillet, heat sauce over medium heat for 4 minutes or until heated through. Gently stir in pasta and cook 1 minute or until heated through. Makes about 5 cups
- Transfer pasta mixture to serving dish and top with mozzarella "eyeballs" and top each piece of mozzarella with 1 olive slice for the "pupils" Enjoy!
- Check out our entire family of organic pastas, including whole wheat pasta and gnocchi.
- Not in the mood for marinara? We have two other delicious organic pasta sauce varieties that will be sure to please your palate.
Serving: 1.25cupCalories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 18gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 513mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!