Take your salads to the next level in just 5 minutes!
This simple and quick honey apple cider vinaigrette only uses 5 ingredients that you likely already have stocked in your pantry.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES
- ¾ cup iO organic extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup iO organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp – ¼ cup iO Wildflower honey, adjust amount based on desired sweetness
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In small to medium sized bowl add all ingredients.
- Wisk together until all ingredients are combined and the honey dissolves. Do not over mix.
- Serve over your favorite salad.
- Store leftover dressing in your pantry for up to a week in an airtight container and shake well before serving each time.
- This dressing is also great over roasted or grilled veggies or used as a marinade for chicken.