Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Take your salads to the next level in just 5 minutes!This simple and quick honey apple cider vinaigrette only uses 5 ingredients that you likely already have stocked in your pantry.
- Medium mixing bowl
- Airtight container
- ¾ cup iO organic extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup iO organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp iO organic wildflower honey adjust based on desired sweetness
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- In a medium sized bowl add all ingredients.
- Whisk together until all ingredients are combined and the honey dissolves. Do not over mix.
- Serve over your favorite salad.
- Store leftover dressing in your pantry for up to a week in an airtight container and shake well before serving each time.
- This dressing is also great over roasted or grilled veggies or used as a marinade for chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!