Who doesn’t love a warm and cozy cobbler?
A cobbler is basically bringing together pie, cake and shortcake into one delicious dessert. What’s not to love about that? Plus, cobblers are easy, made with only a few simple ingredients and can be baked in the oven or your slow cooker.
Top with whipped cream, ice cream (or both) and you have the perfect dessert for your next holiday get together, pot luck or really any night of the week.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
BAKING TIME: 45-55 MINUTES
COOLING TIME: 5-10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR, 5-10 MINUTES
- 1 bag (10 oz) iO organic frozen strawberries
- 1 bag (10 oz) iO organic frozen blueberries
- 1 bag (10 oz) iO organic frozen red raspberries
- 1/3 cup (up to 2/3 cup) sugar, to taste
- ½ cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 ¼ cups biscuit baking mix
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup iO organic whole milk
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease/spray a 9”x13” pan
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss together frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, 1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar, and ½ cup baking mix. Transfer mixture to the 9”x13” pan.
- In another large mixing bowl, stir together 2 ¼ cups baking mix, ¼ cup sugar, melted butter, and milk. Drop bits of dough on top of the fruit mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together remaining ¼ cup sugar and ground cinnamon. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of the dough.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the topping has puffed and the fruit is bubbling.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream on top.
- Slow Cooker Option: Prepare recipe as noted above, but using a slow cooker. To bake, cover and cook on High for 3-4 hours or until the topping has puffed and the fruit is bubbling.
- Froze Fruit Option: Use three bags of iO organic frozen berry blend instead to add blackberries
- Leftovers: Store for about 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.