Sunrise Mango Smoothie
This refreshing smoothie is the perfect breakfast or mid-afternoon pick-me-up. It is packed with flavor and made with Greek yogurt for an extra creamy consistency.Using frozen fruit makes this tropical frozen drink quick and convenient when you’re on the go.
- Large glass
- ¼ cup iO organic frozen red raspberries
- ¼ cup iO organic frozen strawberries
- ½ cup iO organic frozen mango
- ½ cup Nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp iO organic chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp iO organic agave
- In blender, purée all ingredients on high until smooth. Serve smoothie garnished with mango, raspberries and/or strawberries, if desired.
- Pour into a large glass. Garnish with additional berries and serve immediately.
- For a dairy-free version, substitute the Greek yogurt with your favorite non-dairy yogurt.
- For a thinner smoothie, with blender running, add additional 1 Tsp of orange juice at a time to desired consistency.
- If fresh OJ isn't available, try iO organic orange juice.
Serving: 1smoothieCalories: 328kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 16gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 46mgFiber: 9gSugar: 45g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!