Mediterranean Tortelloni Pasta Salad
This filling flavor-packed Mediterranean tortelloni pasta salad is the perfect filling lunch or big group party pleaser!
- Large saucepan
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting Board
- Large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Serving bowl
- 2 8 oz. pkg iO organic cheese tortelloni
- ½ 14.1 oz. can iO organic whole peeled tomatoes
- ½ small Red onion thnly sliced
- 1 cup Baby spinach packed
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- ⅓ cup Roasted red peppers drained and chopped
- ⅓ cup Reduced fat feta cheese crumbled
- Prepare tortelloni as label directs; drain, rinse with cold water and cool completely.
- In large bowl, toss tomatoes, onion, spinach, dressing, peppers and tortelloni; fold in cheese. Makes about 7 cups.
Serving: 0.75cupCalories: 276kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 10gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 512mgSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!