Orange Sesame Turkey Lettuce Boats
Bring the restaurant to your kitchen table...in under 20 minutes! Our Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing adds a ton of flavor to this light and simple appetizer or even light lunch!
- Large skillet
- Mixing spoon
- Serving platter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1¼ pound Ground turkey
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup iO organic frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ cup Orange sesame ginger dressing
- 8 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Crispy wonton strips
- Green onions chopped for garnish (optional)
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add turkey, salt and pepper; cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up turkey with side of spoon.
- Stir in vegetables and dressing; cook 3 minutes or until turkey is browned and vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally. Makes about 4 cups.
- Serve turkey mixture in lettuce leaves topped with wonton strips and garnished with onions, if desired.
Switch up your protein of choice with ground chicken, beef, pork or your favorite plant-based meat alternative.
Serving: 2boatsCalories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 27gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 515mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!