Deviled Eggs are always a crowd pleaser at any group function. Ever notice that people can’t seem to eat just one?
Thankfully, these tasty little bites are super easy to make and even easier when you use already hard-boiled eggs.
PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 2 – 6 pack pouches iO organic hard-boiled eggs (you can also hard boil iO fresh eggs if you have more time)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite mayo
- 2 tablespoons iO organic yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Garnish of choice
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Set egg white halves to the side.
- Use a fork to mash up the yolks.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to the yolks and mix until smooth.
- Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of the yolk mixture.
- TIP: If you’re feeling extra festive, you could use a bakery piping bag with a fancy frosting tip to fill each egg white half.
- Garnish each egg with the topping of your choice (fresh dill, radish, sweet gherkin, etc.).
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Additional Note – These can also be prepared a day ahead of time and then covered and refrigerated until you are ready to serve.