Quick & Easy Classic Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are always a crowd pleaser at any group function. Ever notice that people can’t seem to eat just one?Thankfully, these tasty little bites are super easy to make and even easier when you use already hard-boiled eggs.
- Mixing bowl
- Plate or serving dish
- Airtight container
- 12 iO organic hard-boiled eggs 2 - 6 pack pouches
- ½ cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp iO organic yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Garnish of choice
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Set egg white halves to the side.
- Use a fork to mash up the yolks.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to the yolks and mix until smooth.
- Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of the yolk mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to one day.
- Garnish each egg with the topping of your choice (fresh dill, radish, sweet gherkin, etc.).
- You can also hard boil iO organic fresh eggs if you have more time. Place eggs in saucepot large enough to hold them in single layer; add enough water to cover. Heat water to a boil over medium-high heat; immediately remove saucepot from heat, cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain immediately, then place in large bowl filled with ice and cold water; let stand 10 minutes before peeling eggs. Continue with recipe.
- If you’re feeling extra festive, you could use a bakery piping bag with a fancy frosting tip to fill each egg white half.
Serving: 1eggCalories: 71kcalProtein: 3gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 94mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!