Steamed Curry Salmon Fillets
This elegant, yet simple all-in-one salmon meal is full of flavor and is sure to impress your in-house foodie.
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Large skillet
- Cutting Board
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup(s)
- Small bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Medium bowl
- Kitchen shears
- Preheat oven to 375°; cut 4 (18" x 12") sheets parchment paper.
- In large skillet, toast almonds over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- In small bowl, whisk oil, curry powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In medium bowl, toss tomatoes, peas, pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place parchment sheets lengthwise on work surface; divide tomato mixture onto right side of sheets. Place salmon on top of tomato mixture; brush salmon with oil mixture. For each packet, fold left side of sheet over salmon and tomato mixture; fold edges several times to seal tightly and place on rimmed baking pan.
- Bake packets 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°.
- While the salmon packets bake, prepare rice based on package directions. Makes about 3 cups.
- With kitchen shears, cut an X in top of packets and carefully pull back parchment to release steam. Serve salmon and tomato mixture over rice and sprinkle with almonds.
Serving: 1filletCalories: 526kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 39gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 447mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!