Strawberry Mango Banana "Ice Cream"
This creamy strawberry-mango "ice cream" is a delicious healthier ice cream alternative. Serve it as a snack or light dessert any time you want a refreshing treat.
- Large skillet
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Food processor
- Freezer-safe airtight container with lid
- 2 Tbsp Raw pistachios chopped
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 medium Bananas peeled, thinly sliced crosswise and frozen
- ½ cup iO organic frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup iO organic frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup Dark chocolate chips
- In large skillet, toast pistachios and coconut over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- In food processor, pulse bananas, mango and strawberries until coarse crumbs remain; purée on high until smooth, scraping down bowl occasionally. Transfer “ice cream” to freezer-safe airtight container with lid; cover and freeze at least 2 hours or up to 2 weeks. Makes about 2 cups.
- Serve "ice cream" sprinkled with chocolate chips and pistachio mixture.
Serving: 0.5cupCalories: 182kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 3gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 2mgFiber: 5gSugar: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!