Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Bake
We like to keep things easy, so we have your entire meal in one baking dish! A cheesy, chicken, broccoli and rice bake for a busy weeknight!
- 8" baking dish
- Measuring cup(s)
- Measuring spoons
- Large bowl
- Cutting Board
- Aluminum foil
- Meat thermometer
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1½" pieces
- 1 10 oz. bag iO organic frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups iO organic unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup iO organic Jasmine rice
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°; spray 8" square baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir chicken, broccoli, stock, rice, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread chicken mixture in prepared dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake 15 minutes or until rice is tender, internal temperature of chicken reaches 165° and edges are bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Makes about 8 cups.
Serving: 2cupsCalories: 502kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 43gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 780mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!